Multi-INT Analysis & Archive System (MAAS)
The Scalable Solution for Multi-INT Capture, Exploitation, Dissemination and Archiving
General Dynamics’ Multi-INT Analysis and Archive System (MAAS) supports the Motion GEOINT mission and a solution for analysts providing a scalable, open, service-based platform to capture, exploit, disseminate and archive intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) data. MAAS enables real-time and forensic analysis of multiple intelligence (Multi-INT) sources supporting missions as they occur along with Structured Observation Management (SOM) and Activity-Based Intelligence (ABI).
- Generation of custom reports in real-time
- Completely configurable report templates
- Customizable tool set for rapid reporting to senior decision makers
- Hybrid/Cloud-ready solution for diverse deployment environments
- Observations captured for ease of data sharing and federation across missions
Our Vision for the Future of Motion GEOINT
This whitepaper details General Dynamics vision for Motion GEOINT, based on four key goals Analysts need to achieve anticipatory intelligence faster, more effective and efficiently.
- Flexible Architecture: Faster time-to-operations of new capabilities enabled by a flexible, extensible open architecture.
- Improved Situational Awareness: Providing access to an ecosystem of exploitation capabilities and data, including support to the tactical edge.
- Automated Data Extraction: Improved efficiency and ‘truth’ of knowledge capture using automated data extraction.
- Higher-value Intelligence: Improved context, content and relevancy.